Digital X-Rays at Our Veterinary Clinic
Rancho Regional Veterinary Hospital offers a variety of pet imaging services, including x-rays for dogs and cats and other veterinary radiology services. If your pet requires imaging service in the Rancho Cucamonga area, contact our pet clinic today.
- The direct digital system allows us to perform radiographs (x-rays) of our patients and have results within seconds.
- This increased speed of image processing allows for less stress and increased care for our patients.
- Diagnostic-quality images that let you take full advantage of the valuable diagnostic information in your radiographs
- Acquires in under 8 seconds.
- Direct-capture (DR) technology ideal when the fastest, easiest image acquisition is critical.
- Advanced diagnostic tools for on-screen image review.
- Simplifies work flow, electronically downloads image requests and results.
- State-of-the-art image processing.
- Delivers highest spatial resolution for clearer, crisper images.
We make you and your pet comfortable when x-rays are required by using state-of-the-art equipment and methods to capture the most accurate images for a better diagnosis. Trust us with your veterinary radiology needs.